Was browsing through some episodes looking for some screenshots when it occurred to me that Christina Wells was given an established date of July 14, 1899 for her death (S2 - Reset). However, H.G. herself states that in 1893 her daughter had been gone (i.e. dead) for nearly two years - putting her death in 1891 (S3 - 3,2,1).
This is driving me bonkers at the moment. The dual dates are messing with my head and giving me too many ideas for fics.
- samsaintjames reblogged this from crazycat9449 and added:
- crazycat9449 reblogged this from gainesm
- gainesm reblogged this from crazycat9449 and added:
- morenadeca reblogged this from gainesm
- crazycat9449 said: I often wonder if that was an oversight or a purposeful ret-con. 321 was meant to be the intro to the purposed HG Wells’ spinoff. They may have wanted to back track the years a bit to give that series a longer “shelf-life.” Maybe a mute point now.